Not all collagen powders are made the same! BeautyFood’s Bioactive Marine Collagen Powder is formulated with bioactive collagen peptides obtained via a specific hydrolysation process which produces the peptide sequences required to target specific tissues and functions, as proven by clinical studies.
Formulated for firmer, more elastic, and younger looking skin (minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles). While our hair and nails are made from keratin, not collagen, our hair follicles and nail beds grow from our skin which is why collagen also improves the strength and thickness of hair and nails.
Supercharged by Resveratrol, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc and Silica for healthier skin. Free from gluten, soy, dairy, lactose, artificial sweeteners, sugar alcohols, non-GMO, no preservatives, nothing artificial and zero nasties.
ALLERGENS: Packed in a facility which may contain traces of Nuts, Soy and Milk. Contains Fish. Does not contain shell-fish or crustaceans.
- Vitamin C: A co-factor for absorption of collagen.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Aids in maintaining moisture in the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Resveratrol: A powerful antioxidant known for its anti-aging properties, protects the skin from environmental factors such as UV radiation and stress.
- Zinc: An essential mineral that may reduce inflammation and irritation of the skin, can decrease acne and the signs of aging.
- Silica: Is a key cofactor for collagen synthesis as it enables collagen production within skin cells. It also gives a radiant glow to the skin as it oxygenates the blood.
Per Serve: Marine Collagen (4.6mg), Silica (20mg), Japanese Knotweed (200mg), Vitamin C (90mg), Hyaluronic Acid (60mg), Zinc Gluconate (10.2mg).
How To Use It: Blend one rounded teaspoon (one 5g serve) into 240ml of water or beverage of your choice. If substituting for water, we recommend smoothies, shakes or unsweetened yoghurt. Marine collagen is heat stable and great to add to your daily tea or coffee. We do not recommend fruit juice as it is high in sugar, which can inhibit the absorption of collagen.