TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the website of Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie.
The information provided by Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie on this website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the website is provided in good faith. Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie nor any third parties make no representation and provide any guarantee, or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, performance, validity, reliability, availability, suitability, or completeness of any information on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of this website or reliance on any information provided on this website [and our mobile application]. Your use of this website and your reliance on any information on this website is solely at your own risk. The information on this website is subject to change without notice. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
Cancellations & Refunds
• We require at least 24 hours of notice should you wish to cancel or reschedule your
• Should you cancel or change your appointment within the 24 hours timeframe, or do not attend your appointment at all, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $ 50.00. If your appointments are prepaid, you will forgo one session of your prepaid program including but not limited to any associated add-ons booked with the prepaid session.
• Our refund policy complies with NSW Department Fair Trading.
• Please choose your treatments carefully, we do not offer refunds for a change of mind or making a wrong decision.
• Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie has a strict ‘no refund’ policy on all purchases, including all prepaid treatments (whether these treatments are paid in full or not) for change of mind reasons, if your circumstances change, or if you choose to discontinue treatments.
• There is no refund on prepaid treatments, and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics.
• Pre-paid treatments have a 12-month expiry date.
• 24 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 24 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
• Prepaid treatments will expire and will automatically be cancelled after 12 months from the date of purchase. No refunds or exchanges will be given. Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
Orders, Shipping and Delivery
Shipping will take 1-2 working days for items in stock. Items not in stock may take up to 7-10 working days. Should an item be unavailable for any reason, we will notify you, and a full refund will be given.
Delivery is FREE to anywhere in Australia for orders over $150. If you order falls is less than $150, the standard delivery fee of $10 applies to anywhere in Australia.
Goods cannot be returned for incorrect choice or change of mind. Any refunds given
for out-of-stock items will be credited back to the same credit card on which the purchase was made.
Gift Certificates/Credit Notes/Gift vouchers
• Credit notes, gift vouchers, and gift certificates cannot be redeemed on cosmetic injections and or/dermal fillers. All gift certificates must be presented prior to receiving any treatments. Full payment will be charged in absence of a gift certificate.
• Gift Cards/Discounted gift cards/ gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• The savings specified for each package are calculated on the normal per treatment price and not pre-paid prices.
• Clients may purchase as many skin packages as they like; however, payment must be made upfront in full and the terms of our refund policy apply.
• The full amount of the package is payable prior to commencement of any treatments.
• Bookings must be made for each treatment within the package.
• Appointments cancelled, missed or changed without 24 hours’ notice will be deemed to have been taken and deducted from the client’s package.
• Treatments included in each skin package cannot be exchanged for other treatments.
• All skin packages have a 12-month expiry on redemption of treatments.
• Skin packages cannot used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Client’s must inform Meraki skin & beauty by Rosie of their skin concerns prior to commencing all treatments, or purchasing O Cosmedics & DP Dermaceuticals products. A consent form must be signed.
• Client’s need to follow all at home protocols recommended by the Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie Therapist. This may include O Cosmedics & DP Dermaceuticals skincare and dietary guidelines.
Add On Treatments:
• Bookings must be made for each add on treatment purchased, at the same time as the booking is made for each treatment being added to.
• Clients can only purchase the same quantity of individual add on treatments as the number of primary treatments purchased in the pre-pay series.
• Payment must be made in full and at the time of purchase of the treatment being added to and the terms of our refund policy apply.
• The single treatment price of the add on treatment must be equal or less in value than the treatment being added to.
It is important that all our clients at Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie enjoy a relaxing, serene, and a peaceful environment. Consequently, we humbly request that all guests cooperate and are courteous to other guests and staff, keep noise to a minimum in the treatment and relaxation areas and turn off their mobile phones, tablets, and other electronic devices.
All Clients should arrive 10 minutes ahead of schedule, to complete required paperwork. For us to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment.
We adhere to strict appointment times. Therefore, if you arrive late, you will either need to cancel, rebook or limit the time of your treatment. Limiting the time of your treatment may lessen the effectiveness of the treatment and your pleasure. Kindly note that your treatment will end on time so
that our next client is not delayed. Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie reserve the right to cancel your appointment should you arrive late. If the appointment is cancelled because you arrived late, any booking fee or prepaid fee paid for the treatment will be forfeited.
It is advised and requested that all personal valuables be left at home for security. Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie will accept no responsibility for the safety of personal belongings brought into the clinic property.
We accept cash and all major credit cards.
If you are under the supervision of a doctor or are using any medications, please obtain permission from your doctor before scheduling/receiving any services. It is your responsibility to inform our staff of any medical conditions or physical limitations you may have prior to your treatment commencing.
Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out several principles concerning the privacy of individuals, Telecommunications Act of 1997, Industry Codes of Practice and our own policies and procedures designed to ensure that your personal information is protected.
Collection of Information
The information that we collect is persona information. Some sections of our website require you to enter your details such as, your name, email address or telephone number. Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie collects this personal information to allow us to provide you with a variety of services that are not available to anonymous users. The only time we collect personal information about you, is when you provide it to us.
We may use your email address to send you latest specials and product offerings. You can choose to unsubscribe to these emails, and you will be removed from the mailing list.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service.
Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of Your Personal Information
Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. We will not use it for any other purpose without your consent express as otherwise required by law.
Data transmissions sent to or from Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie are regularly monitored for quality control and systems administration. Regrettably, data transmissions on the Internet cannot be
guaranteed to be 100% secure. While Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie endeavours to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from our online products or services. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security. This website uses a secure browser session for receiving credit card information via the internet. Credit card information that is transmitted via our secure servers is encrypted in accordance with the highest
standards over the proven EFTPOS network. We strongly advise and recommend that you close your browser when you have finished placing your order. Also, please do not send credit card information through unsecured electronic mail.
When you visit the Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie website, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies within your browser for targeted advertising purposes.
Targeted Advertising If you would no longer like to receive any targeted advertising from Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie,
please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie operates secure data networks that are designed to protect your privacy and security. When you visit our website, we may record your IP address, the time and date along with the information on the browser software that is being used to ensure the integrity of our website and associated networks.
Accessing Your Personal Information You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Meraki Skin & Beauty by Rosie reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Mask updates (Greater Sydney)
• During these restrictions, it is a Condition of Entry for customers visiting a clinic to wear a mask.
This is in the interest of both customers and team members safety, which remains our priority.
Customers may remove their mask whilst having a face treatment for e.g., facials,
• Face masks will also be mandatory for all staff. Please ensure you adhere to these government
regulations upon your visit to our clinics in these states.
• For further questions, we can be contacted at email@example.com
• Please stay safe, take care, and thank you for your continued support